What are your shipping rates?
*Note: We do not ship to Mississippi, Deleware and Utah
How will I know when my wines will be delivered?
- Once your wines ship you will recieve an email from us with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
- For west coast states (CA, AZ, OR, WA, NV, NM, CO) you can expect your wines to arrive between 5-7 business days.
- For Mid-West and East coast states you can expect your wines to arrive between 7-10 business days. But Remember: These dates are based on the destination of the wine, and they're our best guess!
No one is usually home during the day to sign for my wine delivery. What should I do?
- We can ship your wine to your workplace.
- Let us know a special delivery date and we can make arrangements with UPS to make it happen.
- We can ship your wines to an adult friend or neighbor at their home or workplace.
Do you use Temperature Controlled Shipping during warm summer months?
Yes, we offer UPS Air Express temperature controlled shipping from May 11th to October 31st. This option is availble at checkout and is a perfect way to ensure your wines arrive in perfect condition even in the heat! Click here to view our temperature controlled shipping rates.
Do you offer expidited shipping options?
Yes, if you are in a time crunch to get your wines just give us a ring at (707) 823-4365 ext 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Can I request a future shipping date for my wines?
Yes you can! Please reach out to Meghan with your desiered ship date for your wines and she will take care of it.