Our Tasting Room
TASTING ROOM HOURS:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 11am - 4pm; Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm
by Appointment Only
Book online, email email@example.com or call (707) 823-4365 x114.
We continue to offer curbside pickup for wine orders daily from 11am - 5pm and wine shipping straight to your doorstep.
MARIMAR ESTATE EXPERIENCES
A seated tasting on our patio paired with four tapas from Marimar's cookbooks.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: VINEYARD ADVENTURE WITH PLATO DE CHARCUTERÍA - $65 (1 - 1 ½ Hours)
A walking tour of our vineyard, learning about sustainable farming and what makes these blocks unique. Taste some wines amongst the vines they were crafted from, ending with a cold tapas plate at the winery paired with our wines.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: VIP TOUR & TAPAS - $75 (2 - 2 1/2 Hours)
A walking tour of the Don Miguel Vineyard, ending with a visit to Marimar's house at the top of the vineyard. On return, a tasting of four Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs, paired with four tapas from Marimar's cookbooks.
A walking tour of the Don Miguel Vineyard, ending with a visit to Marimar's house at the top of the vineyard and to her personal cellar. There you select a wine from her library for every couple to accompany a cold tapas plate, served on the patio at the winery, paired with a classic flight.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: BAR TASTING
A classic tasting of five white and red wines in our Tasting Room
HOW WE ARE PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
We are committed to activating and maintaining enhanced best practices, social distancing and additional mitigation protocols to ensure our staff and guests are as protected as possible. These steps include:
• All tastings held on our outdoor patio with minimum of six-foot distance between tables.
• Tastings by appointment only and up to 6 guests per party.
• Hand sanitizer station placed at tasting room entrance for guests to use upon entry into the tasting area.
• Guests must wear masks upon entering the tasting room and whenever not seated at their table. Guests do not need to wear masks while seated once the tasting experience begins.
• Service of wine and food is contactless and winery information is laminated or disposable. Staff maintain a six-foot distance from other staff members and guests.
• Staff undergo training, wear masks at all times and perform a health check before each shift.
• Regularly scheduled sanitization of all tasting room surfaces including doorknobs, light switches and bathroom fixtures at multiple and frequent intervals. And sanitization between subsequent seatings.
Become a Marimar Estate Insider
your next purchase — and gain access to new releases, exclusive offers and updates directly from Marimar!